BAND FREAKS ! =D

Friday, December 08, 2006

hello my dears.
my poor little fingers are totally shagged. i've been practicing so much i think they developed visible muscles!

anyway change og plans once again...i'm going penang.
everywhere is fully booked and we can't get tix so my parent decided to go penang to visit friends.
first week of jan i'm going bangkok again. anyway are to join me?

i will be back by 16 or 17th dec. you babes must must must come my house for majong okae?
i was thinking 18th cwe go sentosa then from there come my house sleep over and play mahjong till 20th!
hahaha
3 days together! our laughing fits will be a very effective form of exercise dear joyce!
but gotta see all of ur time tables la... post them here la then we can plan.
oh but i have rehearsals and workshops for my hall production this hols also. so i'm not too sure abt the timetable.
will ask n let u all noe.

qianyi darling can lemme noe when u staying in hall? sometimes i have to stay coz got rehearsal then i'm all alone.

okae gtg practice piano!
byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home