BAND FREAKS ! =D

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

hi my dears! our blog is cmg to life thanks to amanda darling
hahahas whos bn sorely missed by us in sunnysideup singapore.
its so exciting reading ur posts! n u get to tk pics with hot ang mos.
im how jeeeeaaaaalous okay!. hahahahs ok i know thats like ZZZ n u all r like goin omg carlyn stop it. hahahahas.
well well. im glad amanda's doin grt n hvg a gd time at e states. i wished i was there. so fun. eh girl do u go shoppin at like f21? can i show u wad i wan n u help me get? hahahas

n sherm's back n we're hvg dinner on mon! she can update us abt her lovely trip to kazacstan (i know its spelt wrongly, shermaine please enlighten me)

i think everyone's doin gd yea? we've met qt often these couple of mths. so happpiee.
hahahas.
like qt random mtups w a few ppl. n some of us met beng's joe (hehe). they lk so happy n cute tog! =) so glad for beng.
me n rita r sorta workg tog at my aunt's place. we always slack n go shit tog, and friendster people. hahahahas. i feel guilty when shes at work with me cos i seem to be doin v lil work! hurr.
bad influence rita!

n yes i think most of u know alr, im single agn.
broke up w roy like last wk? aftr watchg transformers w beng n qy. hahahas. qt impromptu n sudden, but i just felt like i dint have much feelgs for him. so i guess theres not much pt in continuing also?
im amazed at how i was able to initiate a breakup. cos trust me, in the past i thought i was a person who can nv bear to brk someones hrt. hahahas i guess ive changed aftr my own hrt got broken. hahahas. oh well. for the gd of me i hope.

ok i'll talk more to each of u when we meet lar. its quitee a long post here.
ilove ya alls!
hugs n kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home