BAND FREAKS ! =D

Thursday, December 14, 2006

hey sherm welcome back to spore! :) did u eat a lot or grow darker? hahah well regarding the outing.. i think i should be fine for thursday to friday stayover.. though i might have to leave on fri early afternoon cos i'm supposed to go my church friend's house for a pre-christmas gathering. haha yupp.. do update me about next week's plans k? how about the others.. beng beng leh. she called me yest and i was in the midst of watching goong vcd and i told her that my player couldn't pause so asked her to ask sherm and then call me back later.. hahah feel so bad now. well hope everyone can make it for this gathering yea.. i don't mind baking! have been trying my hands on baking.. just baked a butter cake last sunday and it was not bad.. edible i guess! haha. okay la, anything post up here! tc everyone! oh and i'm quite free this holidays.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home