BAND FREAKS ! =D

Monday, December 25, 2006

okays i seriously haven been ard here often enough to see the entries grow! okays i suck as a fren and grandmaster for having to leave early that night but cant help it since i haven been too well of late and my caroling schedule is driving me nuts thank god tmr's the last day of all my caroling... oh wells carpig sure u took a hell long time to upload that hell of a msg but its great and thanks babes for writin us all a personal note... appreciate it loads.
anyways i'll be able to join u guys for the next gathering... hope we can adjourn our gathering after steamboat to jalan jarak again so u guys can pit ur newfound mahjong abilities against the grandmaster and hopefully possibly own me pawn me triple kill me wadever shit so i dun have to be under the consistent threat of having to treat u gluttons all to milo dinosaur at jalan kayu which we of course never really went to.. and also hope we can go to settlers again to have a good laugh...
this hols have been mad and hectic, and not exactly the happiest for me... apart from the fact that i do get a lot of personal time where i spend with my bed and tv and basically just being a couch potato and letting my skin turn fairer than even. so certainly hope to meet u guys soon enough to hang out and have a good laugh... running low on endorphins.
righters... gotta go sleep and hopefully have a good time caroling tmr.. to all u kids... merry xmas and happy lookin out for exam grades :P !!! yeaps be happy and smiless :):)

qianyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home